TRAVEL DIARY: Osaka & Kyoto Food Trip

Saturday, October 08, 2016

This is a photo diary of my food hopping during my stay in Osaka and Kyoto wherein I ate from a convenience store (konbini in Japan), food market, food stall, fast food restaurant to casual dining. 

Why did I decided to fly to Kansai among the different places in Japan? It's because Osaka is in Kansai. It is known as the FOOD capital of Japan that's why it is a must go destination in Japan especially for food lovers like me. While Kyoto makes you experience traditional Japanese cuisine.  Average meal would range from 600 yen to 2000 yen depending where you will dine. Japan can be expensive but the quality won't disappoint you. 

Here is a list of my food recommendation for you try when you visit Osaka and Kyoto..


Have you been to Osaka and Kyoto? What are the foods you have tried? Do you have any food recommendation that you have in mind? 


Hope you got hungry! Stay tuned on our next update!










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe